frozen masala

It's great beeing back with my beloved family and friends, but freezing temperatures, grey colours and a big jet lag make it hard to acclimatise and feel comfortable.
I'd like to thank everyone of you for sharing a great time with me and making my experience in KL unique and unforgettable. Eventhough I've learned not to expect too much from friends I make abroad, cause distance always makes it hard to keep things alive, I've never regreted any relationships. As long as you're conscious about the people you meet and the time you spend together it doesn't matter if you're friends for three months only or for the rest of your lives. It's always worth it!
Anyway just wanted to let you know that the German coast guard is sinking of you. Warm memories are definitely what I need right now. So keep in touch lah!


Comments

Anonymous said…
We lurve and miss u german coast guard. we're sinking of u too

Popular Posts