transition

Usually it doesn't take long to apply the new energy I gained abroad when I'm back home. Things have changed I guess. Besides my final project (I haven't started with at all) there are many old jobs waiting on my desk and new ones to start with. But still I spend more time on drinking tea, cooking chicken rice and talking to Miss Lee these days. Things are trivial but charming at the same time. It's still freezing but sky has become clear so sun is shining while I take my walk every morning. I guess I'm still arriving ... but no rush since I can't stop being restless anyway. Today's virtual fortune cookie says 'Life is empty but happy'. Cheers for that!


Comments

Anonymous said…
Herr Manoj! Soon, you vill be punished for using English. What are you 'sinking'?!

All joking aside, it's good to be able to understand what you're writing now. But strange, why did you write it in German while you were in KL?! Hmmm, must be saying crazy things about us.

And chicken rice?! Who taught you how to make it? Have you mastered the fragrant rice?
Anonymous said…
Ooops, the anonymous blogger was none other than a.k. heng! But i'm sure most of you knew that.
Anonymous said…
u gota cook some crazy dosai shit too..the one u had in kl called gee bom bah hahhaa.. dosai wif every single meat on it.. madness!

Popular Posts